As a service provider of digital products, List Leverage relies on this Return and Cancellation Policy to ensure customer satisfaction with every purchase.
When a customer contacts us by phone or email, our initial response is to assist getting technical support or customer service for the customer from the vendor of the product that the customer purchased. However, in some cases a product may be unsatisfactory to the customer for reasons completely beyond our control, in which case a return or a cancellation may be processed.
REASONS WHY A PURCHASE MAY BE REFUNDED
List Leverage has every incentive to keep customers happy by providing quality products and service. To promote customer satisfaction, List Leverage reserves the right to reverse a sale, including but not limited to the following:
We DO NOT offer refunds on recurring subscriptions sales as often times we have already delivered the product or service to the customer. If you do not wish to continue your subscription with us, you may cancel your subscription direct from your purchase receipt or email our support team to handle this for you.
- If the customer provides a valid reason for requesting a return within the time frame permitted in the applicable Vendor Return Policy;
- If the vendor of the product requests a return on the customer's behalf within 90 days of purchase if our customer service team confirms there is a valid reason for the return;
- If the customer provides a valid report that the charge was fraudulent or unauthorized;
- In order to comply with credit card industry rules, ACH industry rules, PayPal terms of service, U.S. law, and requests from verified US judiciary or law enforcement agents; or
- For any other reason List Leverage deems appropriate.
LIST LEVERAGE CANCELLATION POLICY
A customer may cancel a product with a recurring billing subscription at any time. A cancellation means that no future payments are charged to the customer's account. The cancellation of a recurring billing product does not generate a refund - it will only stop any future payments.
ABUSE OF THE RETURN POLICY